Skip to content

Feedback and Ideas for QuickPlan

204 results found

1. Email template

When emailing task - be able to change auto compile information / template - ie; be able to edit the subject line, body of email etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea.

Before sending out the email, the user can change the email content directly. Yes, it’s possible to adding template support to QuickPlan app, but this is really not the key feature, and this feature will increase the app price (compare to other Gantt apps with at/above acceptable level of quality, the price of QuickPlan is less than 1/5 ~ 1/10. And QuickPlan is the best).

We’d like to keep focusing on the key features.

2. Export predecessor and successor to PDF and Excel

Predecessor and successor columns are shown in task list but unluckily not offered to be exported to outline in PDF and Excel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for you comments.

We did spend more efforts to “exclude the predecessor and successor column out from the exporting”. As we thought they are useful on the user interface to help operating, but they are not valuable to be included in the output for visualization purpose.

We tried much for this type of details to make the app be really helpful for the user to do thing right and keep the users be focus – we don’t want just providing the features but …

It will be very helpful to know the purpose and the scenario for your case to include the columns in the PDF file.

3. Should be possible to use on all your iOS devices

I bought QuickPlan on my iPad, would like to use on my iPhone as well. Looks like I have to buy it againt, I can’t believe ... Am I doing something wrong?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your comments.

We did think that separated apps are better for some users as they pay less if they just need to use the app on one type of device – actually many users paid more for the uniform app if they just need the app on one device, as the total price will be similar.

“QuickPlan for iPhone” is not a simple clone of “QuickPlan for iPad”. The user interface is optimized for the small screen size of the iPhone device – pretty good design for planning on the iPhone efficiently.

The two apps combined are much cheaper than most of the same kind (we mean those apps with acceptable quality), and you know QuickPlan is the best. For QuickPlan, our choice is to develop them as separate apps. Comparing to a uniform app:

- For the users who need to use QuickPlan on the iPad and…

4. iOS files app integration

There have been many suggestions to link files from various cloud storage platforms. This could now be better consolidated by integrating links through the iOS "Files" app and iCloud drive on MacOS. That would allow integration with any platform that already has files support. However, the base idea still stands, we need to either attach, or link to documents from a task. These could include such items as PDFs, Word/ Pages /Google Docs files, spreadsheets, pictures, etc. By linking to the file in iCloud, you off load the task of reading / displaying it to the default app that the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Members

Possibility to import members from another project or via excel file.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hyperlink and Tag

The space of notes composing task is small, which makes me want to insert hyperlink.
    If it is possible, I can use another app like evernote, notion, your package apps by making url in the same time.
    Also, I am using synology NAS and it will be perfectly fit each other.

Secondly, If you add the function of properties like tag such as #excel, #ppt, #word in the task, it will help us to define or find something or sort task.
    Another example is #alone #TFT, #Accounting, #Planning, #Law and so on, in the corporate to check team easily.

Thank…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. onedrive integration

It would be useful to import/export or sync with onedrive since microsoft project files will usually be shared this way.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Excel collapse to Above

The Excel export defaults to having the sub tasks collapse to the bottom. This means that I have to click on the ‘+’ on the next task to expand the previous task.

Ideally, I could click on ‘+’ on the existing tasks to see the sub tasks below it.

Within Excel this is a setting ... would ideally be able to select between which one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cost limit and formations

Incrise thé cost limitation and add dynamic format.
    I have Cost over 10 Mio to insert in my planification but it’s imposible to go over 999’999 currency in cost field.
    This idea give me an over idea. For big amont it was intresting than format can be dynamic. For exemple :
    100 > CHF 100,
    1000 > CHF 1’000,
    10000 > kCHF 10 or CHF 10’000,
    100000 > kCHF 100 or CHF 100’000,
    1000000 > MiCHF 1 or kCHF 1’000 or CHF 1’000’000,
    Depending new options of currency format.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Excel export - Export option - Grant Bykov week or By quater for long project

Excel export - I’d Lake top have capacity to export on Quater mode for projetct longuer than 1 year.
    Exemple : if I use my plan in month mode : 1 Excel colomn = 1 Month, if I use my plan in Quater mode, 1 Excel colomn = 1 Quater on Gant export.
    Fonction depending of visualation mode or by a selected export option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

QuickPlan now supports to export the projects with about 2 years duration to excel file.

The total columns is limited for Apple Number, and as QuickPlan apps are for Apple platforms.

11. calendar view??

Id like to see all tasks by date.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. workload across projects

Some projects activity need to occur in parallel, Id like to have a way to see if I am putting too much workload in one resource in a day, or week.

This can be done easily with a week-days view and filtering in the calendar all tasks across that week.

Another workaround could be the ability to hide tasks so I can have a look to whats going on in a particular week or day.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The project properties of different project may be different. For example, if the project calendar of two projects are not same, the app has no way to show them together on the Gantt chart.

Suggested solutions:
    - Export the projects to Excel and manually consolidate them.

13. Google Calendar integration

Need the ability to connect multiple google accounts (work and personal) so that each Calendar in each account is a separate project and can be deconflicted. The lines between work and personal time these days becomes blurry and so having a way to see everything I’m doing — personally and professionally — is essential for understanding where workload (personal and professional tasks) is too much and or scheduling is too tight. Need to live hooks into Google Calendars from multiple google accounts (just like iOS supports) I can deal with not being able to update these calendars in your app…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Version iPad Pro 12.9

Il serait super une version adaptée à l’iPad pro 12.9 pouces.
    Merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

QuickPlan has already adapted for the 12.9 iPad.

Would you please help to share more details about your idea?

Thanks,

15. Pouvoir paramétrer la mise en page de sortie

Bonjour,
    Merci pour cette App qui est top, mais lors de l’édition il n’est pas possible de choisir de mise à l’échelle ou de format portant ou paysage.... très dommage.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for contacting QuickPlan support.

QuickPlan supports all the four iPad directions.

I am not sure what exactly your idea is, would you please help to let me know the details?

Best Regards,

Philip

======

Merci d’avoir contacté le support QuickPlan.

QuickPlan prend en charge les quatre directions de l’iPad.

Je ne suis pas sûr de ce que votre idée est exactement, pourriez-vous s’il vous plaît aider à me faire savoir les détails?

Meilleures salutations,

Philippe

16. Export financial data to Excel

Export financial data to excel in a way that can be easily incorporated into other cash flow types of reports.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For the macOS users:

I’d like to let you know that we have just released the Resource Report app for the macOS. The app helps to create the work and cost report based on the project members, which is being enhanced continuously and we prefer to combine it into QuickPlan for macOS app after finalized the features. Please help to check out the details at https://goplan.app/lab/resource-report/

Best,

Philip

17. Financial reports/project costs

Need a report to show project costs, including a total project cost. Would be nice to be able to see costs totaled by grouped tasks, total critical path cost, among other views, with customizations. Also, the ability to export just the financial data into Excel.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

For the macOS users.

I’d like to let you know that we have just released the Resource Report app for the macOS. The app helps to create the work and cost report based on the project members, which is being enhanced continuously and we prefer to combine it into QuickPlan for macOS app after finalized the features. Please help to check out the details at https://goplan.app/lab/resource-report/

Best,

Philip

18. Link Respect Created Task but no Milestone

Making a more option of link configuration that respect created task but no milestone can help the milestone become a deadline of the task. It would be helpful to develop the function that automatically showing the alert to those over-due tasks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatic detection of overallocations

Hi,
    Could you please add the possibility to let the application to determine resources overallocation (example for sub-projects inside the same master project if you don't want to compute for all projects, even if a shared pool of resources and check over all projects would be really good).

I found reference to something similar in https://mobilinked.uservoice.com/forums/204287-feedback-and-ideas-for-quickplan/suggestions/3988895-resources saying something was done but link takes to a generic page and no explanation on how to do this is given in response nor user guide. Thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the idea.

Our plan is to implement real-time resource report for the macOS version. And static reports for the iOS versions (as the consideration of performance). Right now, for the iOS versions the static resource report is in the exported Excel file – a in-app page may be the choice.

Best Regards,

Philip

20. Pc version

Why there is no PC version where I can manage my gantry chart on my Microsoft laptop

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

QuickPlan apps are available for Apple Platforms.

We are considering to extend QuickPlan to other platforms. However, we have many features in mind to enhance the current editions.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Ideas for QuickPlan

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base