1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the idea.

QuickPlan tries to create the Gantt chart in the Excel file to be the same as on the user interface.

If you need the Gantt chart in a sketch style, I’d like to suggest you export the project to a PDF file with GrayScaled option enabled.

Best Regards,
    Philip

2. Thank you very much

Thank you very much for your excellent work and for your great support

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ORG Chart" and "GoalMaster"

I'd heard the apps
    "ORG Chart" and "GoalMaster"
    in the central app "Quick Plan Pro".

For example, when calling up “Resource” and “Contact” in the quick plan Pro Confirm, if all the resources and contact data available there are shown in the organizational chart form analogue ORG diagram in the quick plan
    Analogous to “GoalMaster”.

Würde mir wünschen dass die Apps
    „ORG Chart“ und „GoalMaster“
    in die Zentrale App „Quick Plan Pro“ integriert werden.

So wäre es z.B. bei dem Aufrufen von „Ressource“ und „Contact“ in Quick Plan Pro vorteilhaft, wenn alle dort befindlichen Resource- und Contactdaten durch Doppelclick in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the ideas.

If the data created by QuickPlan, OrgChart, and GoalMaster are saved on our server, the features are possible.

Considering the business privacy, we have no server to store the user-created data (and we do not charge the user monthly for the cost of the server). And the apps are run in the sandbox environment. Technically it’s impossible now except to combine all the apps in one.

We are considering the features to support drag/drop across the apps.

Best Regards,
    Philip

4. SHARING

I currently have QP pro on my ipda pro. And I will like to have it also on my mac. Do I have to pay another download for my mac or there is a way to shar the software.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Duration in 1hr increments

The ability to allocate task duration bases on 1hr increments that tie into the full working day

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Option to reschedule all tasks

I would really like a way to reschedule all tasks. Often as new bids come in, I find that tasks have become longer or shorter than they were before. Afterwards, tasks either start before one they are dependent on, or with a large delay after one they are dependent on.

I could essentially do this by hand, but starting from the left hand side, and recreating each dependency with auto-scheduling on. But that would take forever!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the idea.

We received your message about this idea and responded with the following via email:

The major purpose of the task links is for rescheduling, as in your case. I am afraid I may not get your point. It seems you have already linked the task, but I have no idea why you need to manually update the successors when something changed if you have created task links.
    -—-

We did not get your point. Would you please help to share more details about the idea, such as an example?

Best Regards,
    Philip

7. Print Ratio when using PDF PAGE SIZE is set to AUTO

I have the iPad app and it is great to print the plan on one page by using PDF PAGE SIZE set to AUTO. Unfortunately the plan is always getting a ratio so it is portrait and not landscape.
    It would be great if I could define the ratio (for example 16:9) and the plan fills the entire space off this ratio. It would be also great, if I would keep a good font size.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the idea.

When exporting the plan to a PDF file with auto page size, the “timeline scale” is the same as on the user interface. Would you please help to adjust the user interface timeline scale by pinching with two fingers, and then do the exporting?

Best Regards,
    Philip

8. 1.each column of the Task Field can be moved forward and backward; 2.progress value can be displayed in the Timeline task time bar

1. I hope that each column of the Task Field can be moved forward and backward, to change the order, so that I can choose to have either the %complete column or the √ icon appear closer to the front, even if I shrink the left pane. Or when a project is completed, it can be marked with a distinct √ next to the task name of the task field on the left, as shown in the Milestone ◇ icon.

2. I strongly hope that the progress value can be displayed in the Timeline task time bar, so that I can visually…
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your ideas. Would you please help to check following my comments?

- Reorder columns
    A:
    QuickPlan for macOS supports to change the column order (https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/user-manual/task-maintenance/task-fields).

As QuickPlan for iPad displays column headers in groups (better than just columns), recording the columns will messy the titles. We think if need to change the header display to the way the macOS version display.

And we suggest the inputting approach to focus on an aspect one time. For example, to maintain all the task dates in one step, then in the step, we just need to make the related task columns visible (no need to change the order)

- % Comp. on taskbars
    A:
    You may already see that the taskbar displays background color in two deeps to describe the task’s % complete.

QuickPlan for macOS provides an option to customize the text on the taskbar includes %…

9. Support for Mexican app store for mac

Hello I want to purchase the app for my Mac however it is not available for the Mexican app store

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Looks nice but I need integrated: 1) contact manager 2) timers & expense tracking —> billing 3) fully customized, no limitation

12/28/20

Looks nice but I need integrated:

1) contact manager

2) timers & expense tracking —> billing

3) fully customized, no limitations

3B) did you remove this limitation yet?

Plus sub-projects, totally 8 outline levels allowed. (Would you please check out the details in the FAQ at https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/faq#outline-level)

SEND RESPONSE TO:

editorshelp53@yahoo.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the idea.

Would you please help to check following my comment?

- Contact Manager
    A:
    QuickPlan supports to import from iOS / macOS contacts (https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/user-manual/project-properties/members)

- Timer & Expense Tracking
    A:
    I think our free app may be what you are looking for, at https://quickplan.app/tools/resource-report. If you are using the app on the iPad, please export the project to an Excel file, and you will find the resource and cost report.

- Customization
    A:
    Our design purpose is to help the users do rightly. We spent much more effort to add the limitation for the design purpose (we have more articles talking about it on the website) than implementing it without limitation.

Best Regards,
    Philip

12. Hourly time line would be nice

I was trying to put an hourly timeline for xmas dinner... when to start things, etc. when to put things in the oven, etc

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. D-day date range

Is it possible to change the calendar to a D day basis. In other words, task 1 Stanton on D day and lasts up to D+7 (seven days). Please advise.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea.

Our understanding is that:
    - In the beginning, you want the FIRST day of the project NOT be specified
    - When needed, you can define the project’s first day to make the project real.

QuickPlan supports to change the project start date for your needs:
    - Please start to plan and assign the task to a specific date you want
    - Change the project start date when needed (by tapping the project name on the toolbar)

Best Regards,
    Philip

15. Task Predecessor

Task linkages are limited and need to allow typical relationship for undertaking Start-to-Start, Finish-to-Start types etc. relationships. Otherwise the application can’t be used for serious implementation which is a shame....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Data Entry

Most project starts with data generated from a spreadsheet, to this end, there should be an option to import information into the application from a a CSV formatted file. Otherwise too much time is spend with data entry that is time consuming and boring.....This option should be an essential feature inherent within the application.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Resource vs task table in excel export

A view I am missing is to be able to see which resource at the top is needed for each task on the left. There would be one column per resource and the percentage would be at the intersection of the row and column. Total resource would be provided for each column and row. There is no timeline.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the idea.

The exported excel file contains 3 sheets, the resource allocation report is one of the three.

I am afraid I did not get your point, would you please help to share more details?

And we have a free Mac app at https://quickplan.app/tools for resource reporting, it may be what you are looking for.

Br,
    Philip @ QuickPlan.Group

18. Minor customization in preferences

Would be great to have the option to disable the animated top menu (for faster shuffling things up and down); really, all animations; to default to opening a new task when it’s created, and with a blank title for more rapid entry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the idea.

I think you are using QuickPlan on the iPhone, and want to disable the menu animation on the top. We are considering if possible to move the menu to the bottom and make it be visible always – a very big change.

Best Regards,
    Philip

19. BUG SUBMIT - Glitch On Colour Selection Edit On Update Panel

There is an odd error on the whereby you cannot select the top left red colour from the palette. You have to select any red except the top left red first, then select the top left red to make the software recognise the selection.

Using Version 6.1 (6.1.2)

1. Create task.

2. Right click and select Edit On Update Panel

3. Left click on the top left red on the colour palette (to change from the default blue)

You'll see the surround of the colour palette (displaying the selected colour) remains blue even though you've click on the top left red.

If you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you much for the bug report. We will fix it soon with the next version.

(Version 7.0 is coming with the new widget for Big Sur, support ARM M1 mac, and newly designed app preference window)

20. 复制一个任务组,丢失了链接属性.

复制或者重复一组任务时,所添加的链接会失。

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Ideas for QuickPlan