Skip to content

Feedback and Ideas for QuickPlan

205 results found

1. Multi platform functioning

Is there any plans for a Windows app to be available as well as an android app? I love this app but would love to use at my desktop computer and than sync to my android phone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is it possible to let Team members work on my projects with their own accounts

Is it possible to share a project and let members from my team work on it from their devices using their own login details?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks the idea – this is about team collaboration.

A PROJECT is a FILE – QuickPlan stores a project as a .qpp file.

To do team collaboration:
    - We can develop a team collaboration system for QuickPlan only. And we will have to charge the users like 1? USD per user per months, and the security project data created by the users will be saved on our server … – this is another business. Not suitable for the enterprise users.
    - Or. There are many existing collaboration platforms for team collaboration based on file sync. Like MS Sharepoint server for enterprise; or the common cloud storage service for example Dropbox for team, Google Drive to do basic file based team collaboration. The suggested solution is to use QuickPlan for macOS, and to sync .qpp files with your team members, with access controlling provided by the platforms of Dropbox, …

3. Add Linked URL Field

That can take (for instance) JIRA task Link, SWARM review, bugzilla link, etc. Embedded in exported plan PDF, it would be massively useful for linking plans to other business systems.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Done.

Two URLs fields added – feature released with QuickPlan for “iPad/iPhone” 10.0 and “QuickPlan for macOS” 5.0

4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thanks the idea.

My understanding is to “display the tasks planned at next 2 or 4 weeks”.

QuickPlan know supports to display tasks in LIST style with some predefined list, such as tasks in this month, would you please help to check if it’s what you want? (https://quickplan.app/documents/ios/user-manual/display/tree-list)

And “QuickPlan for macOS” supports to create a new partial project by specific date range, this may be the better solution for you. (https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/user-manual/sharing#date)

Best,

5. Financial reports/project costs

Need a report to show project costs, including a total project cost. Would be nice to be able to see costs totaled by grouped tasks, total critical path cost, among other views, with customizations. Also, the ability to export just the financial data into Excel.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

For the macOS users.

I’d like to let you know that we have just released the Resource Report app for the macOS. The app helps to create the work and cost report based on the project members, which is being enhanced continuously and we prefer to combine it into QuickPlan for macOS app after finalized the features. Please help to check out the details at https://goplan.app/lab/resource-report/

Best,

Philip

6. Export financial data to Excel

Export financial data to excel in a way that can be easily incorporated into other cash flow types of reports.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For the macOS users:

I’d like to let you know that we have just released the Resource Report app for the macOS. The app helps to create the work and cost report based on the project members, which is being enhanced continuously and we prefer to combine it into QuickPlan for macOS app after finalized the features. Please help to check out the details at https://goplan.app/lab/resource-report/

Best,

Philip

7. Google Calendar integration

Need the ability to connect multiple google accounts (work and personal) so that each Calendar in each account is a separate project and can be deconflicted. The lines between work and personal time these days becomes blurry and so having a way to see everything I’m doing — personally and professionally — is essential for understanding where workload (personal and professional tasks) is too much and or scheduling is too tight. Need to live hooks into Google Calendars from multiple google accounts (just like iOS supports) I can deal with not being able to update these calendars in your app…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Materials list for tasks

Currently materials are a singular cost value. It would be great to have a materials list with a cost for each item that sums up.
    If this is implemented, a report like the existing "resource assignment" Excel sheet would be great. The layout can be exactly the same with the task as group header and each material as row. The columns are the cost per month or day. You already did part of it in your new QuickPlanResource app for macOS.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the idea.

Actually QuickPlan does NOT limit what’s a project resource can be, you can create a resource for a project member, you can also create one for the material. It’s up to you how to define them.

Best Regards,

Philip

9. 图标蓝白色过于土气

希望能够换个底色,iagenda的图标logo都比这颜色好看

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Uhrzeit- und Datumeingabe

Also:
    Es wäre gut, wenn es die Möglichkeit gibt, mit Uhrzeiten planen zu können. Die Zeiten werden zur Zeit als Block pro Tag berechnet, so kommt es, dass immer eine vorgegebene Zeit berechnet wird, auch wenn der Zeitaufwand lediglich eine Stunde am Tag betrug.
    Auch wäre es gut, wenn für eine Periode (zum Beispiel drei Monate) einzelnen Tage verplant werden könnte. Zum Beispiel: 01.06; 09.07, 18.07 für zwei Stunden (09:00 bis 11:00 Uhr).
    Das führt zu einer genaueren Berechnung der tatsächlichen Zeit und Kosten.

Besten Dank

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Missing Label for Task groups

Please include the missing label in task groups on a GANTT chart, when I select Name and Resource to be shown. It shows up, when I select only Name of the task. Refers to PDF for printing the GANTT.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make Link button a 3 toggle switch

Make the link toggle switch 3 settings.

Press once — Finish to start
    Press twice — link
    Press 3rd Time — off

This way I can toggle if I want to move the entire time line or not.. there are time I want to make one change.. then change my mind I can’t easily go back because there were changes I DO want to keep since that “mistake” I Hope that made sense.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1.each column of the Task Field can be moved forward and backward; 2.progress value can be displayed in the Timeline task time bar

1. I hope that each column of the Task Field can be moved forward and backward, to change the order, so that I can choose to have either the %complete column or the √ icon appear closer to the front, even if I shrink the left pane. Or when a project is completed, it can be marked with a distinct √ next to the task name of the task field on the left, as shown in the Milestone ◇ icon.
    2. I strongly hope that the progress value can be displayed in the Timeline task time bar, so that I can visually…
    3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your ideas. Would you please help to check following my comments?

- Reorder columns
    A:
    QuickPlan for macOS supports to change the column order (https://quickplan.app/documents/mac/user-manual/task-maintenance/task-fields).

As QuickPlan for iPad displays column headers in groups (better than just columns), recording the columns will messy the titles. We think if need to change the header display to the way the macOS version display.

And we suggest the inputting approach to focus on an aspect one time. For example, to maintain all the task dates in one step, then in the step, we just need to make the related task columns visible (no need to change the order)

- % Comp. on taskbars
    A:
    You may already see that the taskbar displays background color in two deeps to describe the task’s % complete.

QuickPlan for macOS provides an option to customize the text on the taskbar includes %…

15. Print Ratio when using PDF PAGE SIZE is set to AUTO

I have the iPad app and it is great to print the plan on one page by using PDF PAGE SIZE set to AUTO. Unfortunately the plan is always getting a ratio so it is portrait and not landscape.
    It would be great if I could define the ratio (for example 16:9) and the plan fills the entire space off this ratio. It would be also great, if I would keep a good font size.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the idea.

When exporting the plan to a PDF file with auto page size, the “timeline scale” is the same as on the user interface. Would you please help to adjust the user interface timeline scale by pinching with two fingers, and then do the exporting?

Best Regards,
    Philip

16. ORG Chart" and "GoalMaster"

I'd heard the apps
    "ORG Chart" and "GoalMaster"
    in the central app "Quick Plan Pro".

For example, when calling up “Resource” and “Contact” in the quick plan Pro Confirm, if all the resources and contact data available there are shown in the organizational chart form analogue ORG diagram in the quick plan
    Analogous to “GoalMaster”.

Würde mir wünschen dass die Apps
    „ORG Chart“ und „GoalMaster“
    in die Zentrale App „Quick Plan Pro“ integriert werden.

So wäre es z.B. bei dem Aufrufen von „Ressource“ und „Contact“ in Quick Plan Pro vorteilhaft, wenn alle dort befindlichen Resource- und Contactdaten durch Doppelclick in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the ideas.

If the data created by QuickPlan, OrgChart, and GoalMaster are saved on our server, the features are possible.

Considering the business privacy, we have no server to store the user-created data (and we do not charge the user monthly for the cost of the server). And the apps are run in the sandbox environment. Technically it’s impossible now except to combine all the apps in one.

We are considering the features to support drag/drop across the apps.

Best Regards,
    Philip

17. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the idea.

QuickPlan tries to create the Gantt chart in the Excel file to be the same as on the user interface.

If you need the Gantt chart in a sketch style, I’d like to suggest you export the project to a PDF file with GrayScaled option enabled.

Best Regards,
    Philip

18. Insert note file to task and remainder

La possibilità di inserire note testuali nei task, con remainder date, di tipo file word o rtf.

Più link a file esterni

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Email from iPhone

I need to get a project plan into iCloud on my iPhone but cannot find the command. How can I do this?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cost summary

First of all thanks for the great effort for putting suit a great app together.

We are a small building company. We have used your QuickPlan pro (iOS ) to created Gantt chart for each project. We have inputted the cost of each task and we can see the total cost of each project inside the project file. However, is there a way that we can create a summary (kind of a Gantt chart) to show total cost we spent on each project, cost to complete for each project and up coming cost in coming month or quarter…. Having everything…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?